Why is carrom so fun and popular? The joy of playing carrom lies in the entertainment the game has to offer. It is interesting to see which of your shots helps you get a puck and which does not. To make playing carrom easy for you, here are some common terms of carrom game online that you must know.
About Common Carrom Terms
Did you know that the word ‘Carrom’ means strike and rebound and it is categorized as a
table sport or a board game? Carrom is a unique board game that is thought to have been
created for Indian aristocracy.
The carrom board game is played by four players on a board that has four pockets and several white and black pucks. These black and white pucks are commonly referred to as carrom men. The Queen is a red or pink puck that is placed in the middle of the board. Typically, the game is won by the person who wins the queen and its cover, or the player who collects the most pucks or the queen and its cover wins. However, there are many variations of carrom online.
The rules of the game are super easy. You just need to pocket pucks, the queen and its cover to get the highest score in the game. There are a lot of tips and tricks that you can learn and use in this game.
If you want to play carrom and win cash too, download carrom game online. The Rush App is available for both iOs and android. It is an online carrom app where you can earn real money. The more games you play, the more you can earn. You can also play games such as Speed Ludo, Call Break, Fruit Fight, Brick Smash, Disc Football and more in the Rush Gaming Universe. Once you download the carrom app, all you need to do is start playing carrom and be a pro at it! Once the game ends, win real money and withdraw it to your account.
The Top Seven Common Terms
Used In Carrom Board Game Play
If you're new to the game of carrom, you may be wondering what all of the terms mean. Here's a quick guide to the most common terms used in carrom board game play.
- Carrom Board
Commonly Used Terms In Carrom
The top seven common terms used in carrom board game play are striker, puck, queen, board, pocket, strike, and cover.
- The board is a rectangular game board that the carrom pucks and striker are placed on.
- The striker is the player who uses the carrom men to shoot the puck into the pockets.
- The puck is the round disc that is used to play the carrom board game.
- The pocket is the hole in the board that the puck is shot into.
- The queen is the small, round pink disc that is worth the most points.
- The cover is the other puck you must pocket after the queen.
- The strike is the action of shooting the puck into the pocket.
If you want to win the next carrom game you play, you must memorize these common terms used in carrom game online.
Carrom board app download:
- Visit the App Store.
- Search for 'Rush - Play Games, Win Cash'.
- Tap on the 'Get' icon.
- Sign up on Rush by entering your mobile number and 4-digit OTP received.
- Set your Rush Avatar using a selfie or choose from the gallery.
- Claim your Sign-up bonus and start playing!
Start your carrom game download now!
COMMON TERMS USED IN CARROM
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The common terms used in carrom are striker, puck, queen, board and cover.
Common words used in carrom are striker, puck, queen, board, and cover.
The common carrom terms are striker, puck, queen and cover.
Some common carrom words are striker, puck, queen, board and cover.
The most commonly used terms in carrom are striker, puck, queen, board, pocket, strike, and cover.