Ludo tournaments are a fun and challenging way to put your skills to the test and see how you line up against other players, regardless of whether you are an experienced Ludo champion or are just beginning to play the game.
What Is a Ludo Tournament?
Well, they're the perfect opportunity for you to meet new people, challenge yourself, and compete for cash prizes. Ludo tournaments are competitions where people come together to battle for ranks and prizes.
Ludo Tournaments Online
Ludo tournaments can be of different types, some of which are:
- Online or offline: Ludo tournaments can be held online through apps and websites or offline with the help of game kits.
- Two-player or multiplayer: Ludo contests can be played by two, three, four or more players at the same time.
- Local or International: Ludo competitions can be local or international, depending on the host of the championship.
- With cash prizes or without cash prizes: Most ludo tournaments these days have cash prizes worth thousands or lakhs.
- Highest Rank/Score Prizes: In such ludo tournaments, players with the highest score or the highest rank, across games, win the tournament.
- Free Ludo Tournaments: These are ludo tournaments with free entry, where anyone and everyone can participate and win.
Whether you prefer offline or online ludo tournaments, two-player or multiplayer contests, or local or international competitions, there's something for everyone. And most tournaments these days offer cash prizes worth thousands or lakhs! It doesn't matter if you're a seasoned pro or a newbie; anyone can join in on the fun. So what are you waiting for? Roll the dice and join the free Ludo tournament now!
Speed Ludo Grand Tournaments
Choti Fees, Bada Inaam!
If you're a fan of Speed Ludo, then you're in luck because the Rush App hosts Speed Ludo Grand Tournaments for all its players. These tournaments are your chance to compete with other players, play games, check ranks, and win big cash prizes.
Make sure to check the Rush App Homepage or the Earn Section to know when the Speed Ludo Grand Tournaments are live, and don't forget to check notifications from the app too!
- Each tournament lasts for a different duration, ranging from 1 hour to days.
- Each entry into the tournament ranks you based on your score in the game.
- You can enter the tournament multiple times to try to get the highest score and more winnings.
- For multiple entries in the tournament, you will get multiple ranks, and multiple prizes, based on your score.
- Your winnings will be the total sum of all the prizes for all the ranks you hold in the tournament.
- Your rank changes with the scores of other players in the tournament.
- Your winnings will be credited automatically to your wallet, 20 minutes after the tournament ends.
Grand Tournament Rules
So, how do you play a Ludo tournament online? It's simple!
- Download the Rush app.
- Go to the homepage or the earn section & Select "Play Speed Ludo Grand Tournament."
- Play, finish, and win the game.
- Play again for a higher score and rank.
- Once the tournament ends, check your wallet for the cash prizes you won.
Terms used in
- Pawn: It is the coloured puck or piece that you move across the board.
- Dice: The object that rolls and tells the number of moves you will make.
- Home: The coloured ‘home’ on the board where all 4 of your pawns must reach before the game ends.
- Safe Zone: The Arrow mark tiles of every house colour (Red, Blue, Green and Yellow) are safe zones for all pawns.
- Star Tiles: Tiles which are marked with a star on them are safe zones for all pawns. There are 8-star tiles on the board.
- Shield Tile: When at least two pawns of the same colour on a tile, they create a safe zone for that player.
- Rank: Your position in the game is based on your score as compared to the other players in the tournament.
- Leaderboard: The scoreboard with all the final ranks and total scores of players.