What is it that makes ludo so popular? The fun of playing ludo lies in the unpredictability of the game. You can guess the next move of your opponent but not of the dice. But before you start playing ludo, here are some common terms of ludo game online that you must know.
Online Ludo is a faster and more fun way to revive your good old ludo skills. But do you know
about the history of ludo and how it became so popular? Ludo was first mentioned in the great
Indian epic, the Mahabharata. The royal family, especially the emperors, loved to play this
traditional board game, and eversince the game has been played in every home in the world.
However, the actual date of invention remains unknown. There is mystery even around the inventor
of the game. It is believed that it was Alfred Collier of England, who invented the ludo game in
1896. His invention included a dice and some tokens, similar to what is played even today. There
are several online and offline variants of the game, but the fun and entertainment lies more in
real money games, where the reward of winning is real cash.
If you want to play and win cash too, download ludo game online. The Rush App is available for both iOs and android. It is an online ludo game where you can earn real money. The more games you play, the more you can earn. You can also play games such as Carrom Freestyle, Call Break, Fruit Fight, Brick Smash, Disc Football and more in the Rush Gaming Universe.
The Rush app is an all-in-one gaming universe, where you can play Speed Ludo and several other
online games. Once you download the app, all you need to do is start playing ludo and be a pro
at it! Use the pawns to reach home and multiply your score 2X, 3X, and 4X. The most interesting
part, kill pawns on your way home and absorb their score too! Once the game ends, win real money
and withdraw it to your account. This is definitely one of the best real money earning games.
Before you get to the games, go through some important reads; how to play ludo, the rules to play and the best tips and tricks to win a ludo game. Once done, go through these common terms used in ludo that will help you win big every time you play the game.
Here are some of the most common terns in ludo used online as well as offline.
- Dice: The rolling object with number 1-6, that decides the number of moves for each player.
- Pawn: The 4 coloured pucks or coins that each player must move around the board to win the game.
- Home: The ultimate destination for each pawn on the board.
- Safe Zone: The arrow mark tiles of every house color (Red, Blue, Green and Yellow) are safe zones for all pawns.
- Star Tiles: Tiles which are marked with a star on them are safe zones for all pawns. There are 8 star tiles on the board.
- Shield Tile: When there are at least two pawns of the same color on a tile, they create a safe zone for that player.
- Killing a pawn: When you land on the same tile as an opponent’s pawn, you kill and send it home and absorb its score.
- Extra turn: When you kill an opponent’s pawn or one of your own pawns reaches home, you get an extra turn to roll the dice and move ahead in the game.
- Blocking a pawn: When you use your pawns in a way that you block an opponent’s pawn from moving ahead in the game.
- Rule of seven: This rule mentions that the probability of a player getting a 6 and 1 is less so in order to move ahead of your opponent, you must be at least 7 moves ahead.
If you want to win the next ludo game you play, you must memorize these common terms of ludo game online.
Some of the common terms in ludo online are pawn, home, star tile, shield tile, etc.
You can learn more about common ludo terms by reading the above mentioned details.
The common terms of ludo include pawn, dice, home, rule of seven, shield and star tiles.
Some of the common terms used in ludo online include pawn, home, star tile, shield tile, etc.
Common terms used in ludo online are pawns which are used to play the game, home, where the pawns must reach in order to win, star tile, where the pawns are safe, and shield tile, where the two of more pawns of the same player are safe from their opponent.